Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc.
在 中文(繁體) 中無法使用 Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc. 設定檔。在 English (US) 中可取得此資訊。
Lighthouse Computer Services helps you leverage the unlimited possibilities of Azure so your business can move to the cloud with confidence and generate major business benefits:
• Reduce IT infrastructure costs
• Increase the speed of IT delivery
• Decrease IT complexity
• Lower internal resource staffing demands
ALWAYS UP, ALWAYS ON WITH UNLIMITED SERVERS AND STORAGE
Azure features 99.95% up-time with highly available applications. You pay only for the IT resources your applications consume while benefitting from other key features:
• Automatic operating system and service patching
• Built-in network load balancing
• Hardware failure resiliency
• Scalability for applications of any size
• Fully automated self-service platform
• Resource provisioning within minutes
• Elasticity to grow or shrink as resource usage changes
To help assess your current environment, implement a new cloud platform, or fully realize the benefits of an existing deployment, Lighthouse offers a range of Azure programs:
• Free Half-Day Workshop: for understanding how to leverage the cloud and maximize your investment in IT through a cloud-based infrastructure.
• Half-Day Hands-On Workshop: for helping you to understand typical use cases for leveraging cloud resources, providing hands-on guidance to set up an Azure trial subscription, and helping with creating one or more trial Azure Virtual Machines.
• Half-Day Hands-On Developer Workshop: for when you want to understand how your developers can leverage the cloud to streamline application-development initiatives.
• Foundation Quickstart: to develop a well-planned and implemented cloud strategy that lowers capital investments and overhead while further reducing costs by utilizing services only when needed.
• Active Directory Services Quickstart: to move Federated Identity Management to the cloud while addressing changes to regulatory and security standards as well as identity lifecycle management.
• Development and Test Environment Quickstart: to understand how to deploy a flexible cloud infrastructure that addresses ongoing cost increases and long lead times associated with on-premises data centers and hosting providers.
As an open, flexible cloud platform, Azure enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across Microsoft-managed data centers. It also allows you to move faster, save money and integrate applications and data—without having to focus on your IT infrastructure.