在 中文(繁體) 中無法使用 ClearPeople 設定檔。在 English (UK) 中可取得此資訊。
Join the Cloud.
ClearPeople can help you plan, build, deploy, manage and support applications in the Cloud and leverage the benefits of Cloud Computing in a flexible, rapid and viable manner with Microsoft Azure.
Modernise, extend and transform your data-centre – whether it is Private, Hybrid or Public cloud. The cloud is about transforming the way IT serves your business by harnessing a new breed of power.
BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT AZURE:
• Increased mobility and flexibility – access applications, documents and data from anywhere
• Decreasing costs – the service is offered on an on-demand/pay-as-you-go basis and you only pay for what you use
• Improved data centre efficiency – Microsoft Azure is designed to let you build applications that are continuously available, even during system upgrades and hardware failures
• Unlimited and easy to manage storage
• Increased end-user productivity
ClearPeople represents a convergence of Microsoft technical ability combined with specialist business expertise and real world experience and is only one of a few Microsoft partners to offer Microsoft Azure solutions. We were also the first Microsoft UK Partner to be awarded Cloud Platform Gold Competency for Microsoft Azure which demonstrates our best-in-class capabilities in delivering Cloud platform based solutions to UK Enterprises working with clients such as Toshiba, The Crown Estate and CMS Cameron McKenna.
• With a technical team and a creative team under one roof, ClearPeople is well placed to offer end-to-end solutions and ensure maximum stakeholder adoption
• ClearPeople has strong Content Management Systems and SharePoint expertise which allows us to leverage SharePoint with Azure
• ClearPeople is also a leading Sitecore partner and is well positioned to take advantage of Sitecore and its powerful Sitecore CMS Azure Edition platform
• ClearPeople holds three Microsoft Gold Competencies in Cloud Platform, Application Development, and Collaboration and Content
• We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and their excellent feedback reflects our passion and commitment
The challenges our customers overcome:
• Budget shortfalls, rainy day funds depleted
• Increasing demands for online interaction with government
• Pressure to do more with less
• Tension between desire for innovation and policy/security requirements
• Matching capacity to demand
• Data centres at their limit
• Lack of agility