Champion Solutions Group Inc.
在 中文(繁體) 中無法使用 Champion Solutions Group Inc. 設定檔。在 English (US) 中可取得此資訊。
• Does your business need to move faster, achieve more, and save on IT costs?
• How can your business increase agility and productivity while reducing IT costs?
Microsoft Azure provides the answer with a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and the Web.
MessageOps pioneered the wrapping of managed services around Microsoft cloud offerings, including Microsoft Azure. We feature a set of solutions that provide customers with management tools to get the most out of their investment in Azure and other Microsoft solutions:
• Storage Services offering reduces enterprise storage TCO 60-80% by better managing data growth, backup issues, and untested disaster recovery strategies.
• Active Directory Premium provides core directory services, advanced identity governance and security, as well as identity and application access management. The solution also gives developers an identity management platform to deliver access control to applications based on centralized policy and rules.
• Data Loss Prevention makes managing sensitive data easy while also enabling enterprises to gain control over the extensive use of email for business-critical communication that includes sensitive data. The solution enables enforcement of compliance requirements for data and manages the use of data in emails without hindering end-user productivity.
• Managed Cloud Services enables companies with limited data center capacity to be more resilient to ever-changing business demands. The solution helps conserve on-premise data center capacity for core tier-one applications by providing managed services for ADFS, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
Your business can also benefit from our Microsoft Azure Cost Estimator, a free tool that helps you profile your on-premise infrastructure and estimate the cost of running that infrastructure on Azure.
MessageOps can provide any of these services for your business on an individual basis, or they can be combined—to create a complete turn-key service for Azure Information Lifecycle Management data services and managed Azure cloud services. Contact us today to find out more.