Azure App Consult
In-depth consultation with a Microsoft Azure expert
Get specialized guidance aligned to your goals
Tackle your development milestones with help from a Microsoft Azure engineer. Meet via interactive Microsoft Teams sessions, and leave with detailed plans to architect, design, implement, migrate, or grow your applications on Azure.
To use App Consult, you need to have Azure Professional Direct (ProDirect) support.Get details
Start strong with development and implementation
Get coached through key implementation steps: Develop your action plan, reduce development time, and streamline your deployments.
Optimize your Azure solution
Improve your understanding of the latest Azure features and capabilities. Go deep on monitoring and diagnostic tools to help tune your Azure solution and optimize for security and performance.
When to use Azure App Consult
Get help with all your Azure milestones, including the following.
- Workload and services
- Services code samples
- Proof of concept
- On-premises application migration
- Development processes (including DevOps) and best practices
- Scalability, fault tolerance, and performance
- Application security and health monitoring
- Cost optimization strategies
How to get started
- Submit a request through your Azure ProDirect delivery manager or Microsoft for Startups technical evangelist.
- Schedule your scoping call when you hear from a Microsoft Azure engineer, via email, within five business days.
- Attend your scoping call to carefully plan and schedule your App Consult session and identify who should attend.
- Attend your App Consult session via Teams. Each session lasts one to four hours, depending on scope.
- Receive a summary report with any additional, useful resources from your Microsoft engineer.
*Must have an Azure Support plan with Azure App Consult benefits
FAQ - Azure App Consult
Sessions are delivered via Teams and involve interactive whiteboarding and PowerPoint presentation.
Your Microsoft engineer will provide a summary report including any additional, helpful resources.
No. Because App Consult is a proactive advisory service, we recommend addressing technical issues by submitting an incident report via the Azure portal.
App Consult engineers are highly specialized and focused on Azure. They don’t provide guidance on other cloud products, such as Office 365 or Dynamics 365, during App Consult sessions.