Azure Support: Professional Direct (ProDirect)
The Azure ProDirect offering is most appropriate for mid-size to large companies with substantial business critical utilization of Microsoft Azure.
- Faster initial response and escalation management for high priority issues
- Proactive monitoring of business critical support issues
- ProDirect Manager provides account management from pooled set of resources
|Range of support||Microsoft Azure|
|Unlimited 24x7 billing & subscription support 1|
|Unlimited 24x7 technical support 1|
|Non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure (See FAQ)||Microsoft will assist Azure customers with issues associated with select non-Microsoft technologies.|
|Advisory services (See FAQ)||Guidance based on best practices to: |
|Service account management|| |
|Proactive monitoring||Monitoring severity “A” support requests|
|Initial response time||< 1 hour|
|Maximum severity 2||“A” (Critical business impact)|
Included for all Azure customers and partners
- Support provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- Unlimited subscription management (e.g., billing, quota adjustments, account transfers)
- Two Azure online forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property. Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Twitter @AzureSupport
- Azure service dashboard
Learn about other plans
The Premier offering is well suited for large or global enterprises with strategic and business critical dependence on Microsoft products including Azure.Learn more
Azure Standard is a good choice for small to mid-size companies with minimal business critical dependence on Microsoft Azure.Learn more
Azure Developer is appropriate for companies or individuals using Microsoft Azure in a non-production environment or for trial and evaluation.Learn more