Operations Management Suite | Protection & Recovery
Ensure application availability and data protection with cloud-first backup and disaster recovery
- Protect Windows and Linux-based workloads, whether they’re running on Hyper-V, VMware, or physical machines
- Ensure recovery of multi-tier applications in a healthy, operational state with application-consistent replication
- Protect hybrid and born-in-the-cloud apps against corruption, either malicious or from human error
- Leverage Azure as your secondary site to dramatically reduce complexity of the solution and capital or operating expenditures
- Protect remote and branch apps with quick operational recovery from disk and long-term retention in the cloud
Affordably protect all of your assets, wherever they are
Get real-time availability of your applications and data, regardless of platform or location, without the cost of traditional infrastructure maintenance. Back up and restore, or replicate and failover, all of your major apps and data using enterprise-grade cloud-first backup and disaster recovery service offerings.
Free up your resources by eliminating the secondary site
Extend on-premises data protection tools with a rich and powerful Azure-based backup as a service. Achieve low recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) targets for every major system in your organization by using an Azure-based disaster recovery as a service (DRaas). Eliminate the need for a secondary data center and offsite for protection.
Simplify backup and disaster recovery across your entire environment
Remove complexity and increase options for restoring applications and services quickly with disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS). Orchestrate replication, create customized recovery plans, and test failover.
Tailor protection based on your requirements
Enable policy-based replication and protection, customizable for business needs, using a few simple steps to achieve near-synchronous replication that provides class-leading recovery point objectives. Archive backups securely and reliably using policy-driven backups on Azure, and ensure compliance with retention up to 99 years.
Cloud-first protection for born-in-the-cloud apps
Born-in-the-cloud apps require new paradigms of protection. Use cloud-first application availability and data protection tools to afford born-in-the-cloud apps, and get the same level of protection as traditional apps.
Related products and services
Manage IT resources with a simple and unified experience—no matter the platform or public cloud
Enable security across datacenter environments, including nodes in your on-premises datacenters and other cloud service providers
Continuous services and compliance with automation and configuration management