1 min read
To show you the latest capabilities of using Linux and Azure—and share some exciting announcements—we will be hosting Azure Open Source Day on Tuesday, February 15, 2022, from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Push your apps and data to the next level by using Azure, open source, and Linux together. Join this free digital event to learn how to natively run your open-source workloads on Azure, expand their capabilities, and innovate in new ways using Azure services.
At this event, you’ll learn how Microsoft is committed to open source and works with the open source community to develop new technologies. Hear about the latest trends and capabilities of using Linux and Azure together—direct from Microsoft insiders. Whether you’re new to Azure or are already using it, you’ll discover how to turbocharge your apps and data with open source and hybrid cloud technologies.
Here are seven reasons to attend the event
- Get the inside scoop on CBL-Mariner, the Linux distribution built by Microsoft to host Azure open source services.
- Find out how to better automate and manage Linux investments on Azure using Azure Hybrid Benefit and Project Bicep.
- Discover tools for every developer, including Visual Studio Code, GitHub Codespaces, and Azure managed database and AI services.
- Learn about application modernization best practices using containers and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Hear from Microsoft insiders and Linux industry leaders like Red Hat and SUSE.
- Ask the experts your questions during the live chat Q and A.
- Plus, be among the first to hear Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, share a special announcement on the 30th anniversary for Linux.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Register today for the Azure Open Source Day
Azure Open Source Day
Tuesday, February 15, 2022,
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Delivered in partnership with AMD.