Generally available: Azure HPC – CycleCloud 8.1.0
Datum publikování: 16 října, 2020
CycleCloud 8.1.0 is now available.
- Evicted spot nodes are now detected immediately
- New Support button shows cluster details for support and diagnostics
- Log directories can now be uploaded to Azure Storage from nodes via
- 'Exclusive' flag is now supported in Grid Engine autoscaling plugin
- Univa GridEngine cluster provides intelligent resource management and deep integration with native gridengine resources; hostgroups, parallel environments, queues, complexes.
- Added 'Enterprise Linux 8' support for compute nodes.
- 'OpenPBS v20.0.1 with Enterprise Linux 8' is now available.
- cyclecloud-scalelib, a python library used to write your own autoscaler, is now GA
- Slurm template supports enabling SlurmDBD on Slurm 20.11+
- Nodes can now be deployed into an existing proximity placement group
- The full URN for a selected image is now displayed in the UI
- Jetpack now uses Python 3.8
- 'DefaultValue' was incorrectly ignored by the region 'ParameterType' in cluster templates
- NFS worked incorrectly on some systemd based platforms.