WebHooks available for Logic apps
Inlägg på den 2 februari 2016
- Static endpoints, which are maintained across resource moves or subscription moves.
- Full access to all of the headers and body of the trigger's request.
- By having full access to the trigger's request, you can pass binary or XML content into a Logic app.
- SAS style authentication.
- You don't need to use Basic authentication anymore; you can paste the link and it'll automatically work.
- Synchronous responses
- You can define any status code, set of headers, or body (including binary) for all incoming requests.