Logic Apps runtime platform updates and development capabilities
Publiceringsdatum: 09 december, 2020
This refresh of the public preview for Logic Apps both deepens and extends support for key capabilities. Key updates include:
- Previous Logic Apps preview release supported local development on Windows; Now you can develop and test locally on Linux and Mac using Visual Studio Code. Deploy and run everywhere: Azure, on any container, and on premises.
- Direct support for integration accounts - saving money, reducing overhead, and improving performance.
- Custom connector extensions, enabling you to extend Logic Apps' out-of-the-box support for over 400 connectors by writing your own connectors in code.
- Built-in integration with Application Insights, providing near real-time telemetry for Logic Apps workflows.
- New layout engine supporting rendering of complex workflows.
- Additional work to replicate capabilities found in the Generally Available release of Logic Apps: This includes Webhook triggers and actions support when developing locally, and the ability to invoke Azure Functions.