Generally available: ContainerLogV2 Schema in Azure Monitor container insights
Publiceringsdatum: 15 mars, 2023
ContainerLogV2 also supports the Basic Logs, a low-cost alternative to the standard Log Analytics pricing. Customers can now get the same drill-in querying experience in the portal as before at a reduced cost.
The new ContainerLogV2 schema offers a streamlined querying experience, reducing the data to a single table, reducing the number of required join operations.
- Spend less time writing and editing KQL with the reduced query complexity
- Troubleshoot your container logs more quickly with faster queries
- Support for the low-cost Basic Logs plan
Basic Logs offer a low-cost alternative to the standard analytics logs, with the Container Insights integration, customers can now receive the full feature parity with drill-in functionality through the Container Insights portal experience.
- Container Insights Docs on ContainerLogv2: https://aka.ms/ContainerLogv2
- Container Insights Docs on Basic Logs: https://aka.ms/CIBasicLogs
- Basic Logs setup: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/azure-monitor/logs/basic-logs-configure
- Pricing comparison: https://azure.microsoft.com/pricing/details/monitor/