General availability: Azure DevOps August 2021 updates
Publiceringsdatum: 02 september, 2021
We extended the capability of exclusive lock checks in Azure Pipelines to support sequential deployments. Now you can queue multiple runs on an environment to let only one of them to execute at a time.
Check out the following feature descriptions for details.
- Support for sequential deployments rather than latest only when using exclusive lock checks
- Support for Quebec version of ServiceNow
- Change in .NET SDK preinstallation policy on Microsoft hosted Windows and macOS agents
- Changes to PublishBuildArtifacts and DownloadBuildArtifacts tasks
- Support for environment variables in Linux Scale Set agents