Azure VMware Solution on Azure Government
Publiceringsdatum: 10 maj, 2023
Azure VMware Service will become generally available on May 17, 2023, to US Federal and State and Local Government (US) customers and their partners, in the regions of Arizona and Virgina. With this release, we are combining world-class Azure infrastructure together with VMware technologies by offering Azure VMware Solutions on Azure Government, which is designed, built, and supported by Microsoft.
Key highlights include the following:
- Hybrid cloud: Run, manage, and secure production applications in a seamlessly integrated hybrid IT environment.
- Maintain Compliance: Migrate mission-critical workloads to the cloud while remaining in compliance with US government requirements.
- Scale with existing tools: Use existing skills, tools, and processes for managing private and public cloud environments.
- Accelerate deployment: Deploy your first VMware SDDC in just hours and scale clusters up or down in just minutes.
- Migrate to modernize: Migrate then modernize your apps using fast Azure backbone network connections to native Azure services.