General availability: Azure API Management updates- October 2021
Publiceringsdatum: 16 november, 2021
A regular Azure API Management service update was started on October 25, 2021, and included the following new features, bug fixes, and other improvements. It may take several weeks for your API Management service to receive the update.
- General availability: Native support for WebSocket APIs.
- General availability: API Management and Event Grid Integration.
- You can now import Azure Container App as an API in API Management.
- API Management now supports managed identity authentication for communication with Application Insights.
- Support for the multi-dimensional
Requestmetric in Azure Monitor is now generally available.