Windows Virtual Desktop offer
New customers save 30 percent on Windows Virtual Desktop computing costs for D-series and Bs-series virtual machines for up to 90 days when using the native Microsoft solution.
Redeem the offer directly in the Azure Portal before March 31, 2021.
Enable a secure remote desktop experience from anywhere
Set up Windows Virtual Desktop in minutes to enable secure remote work. Provide the familiarity and compatibility of Windows 10 with a new scalable multisession experience for your users and reduce costs by using your existing Windows licenses. Redeem and manage the offer, your Windows Virtual Desktop deployment, and other Azure services directly in the Azure portal.
Deliver Windows 10 desktops on any device, anywhere
Provide employees the best virtualized experience with the only solution that’s fully optimized for Windows 10 and Office 365.
Built-in intelligent security
Keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take remedial action.
Deploy and scale in minutes
Simplify deployment and management of your infrastructure and quickly scale based on your business needs.
Reduce costs by using existing licenses
Use existing licenses with a modern cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and pay only for what you use.
Microsoft is offering a 30 percent discount for 90 days from the date of redemption on all D-series and Bs-series Windows virtual machines (VMs) used as part of a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool. The offer is eligible to be redeemed until March 31, 2021. After the 90-day offer period following redemption, unless prohibited by applicable law or otherwise specified in writing, all VMs will to be charged the standard Azure rates unless you delete or deallocate them.
The following additional terms and restrictions apply to the Offer:
- Customers are eligible to save to up 30 percent of the Windows Virtual Desktop computing costs in D-series and Bs-series virtual machines for up to 90 days, for new customers, when using Microsoft’s native solution and redeemed before March 31, 2021. There may be regional variation or differences in the discount based on choice of partner or reseller redeeming the offer on your behalf.
- The Offer is only available to new customers that begin using Windows Virtual Desktop for the first time during the Windows Virtual Desktop Promo Offer Period with an Azure subscription.
- This offer is not available to any customers located in China or in connection with deployments with Microsoft’s Azure Government services regardless of location. Government customers include all levels of government—national, federal, state, local, etc.—and may include educational institutions and hospitals. This offer is available to government customers deploying in Microsoft’s commercial Azure services.
- This offer is not available to customers using Windows Virtual Desktop with Citrix or VMware management services.
- Redemption of the Offer is limited to one per organization (as determined by billing scope). If your organization has used Windows Virtual Desktop prior to the availability of the Offer or has redeemed the Offer via another subscription in the same billing scope, then your organization is not eligible for the Offer. You will be charged standard rates for use of Azure if we determine that you are not eligible for the Offer.
- The offer is only valid on virtual machines registered with Windows Virtual Desktop service as session hosts. You will be charged standard rates for any other use in Windows Virtual Desktop environment.
- The Offer applies solely to all Bs-series and D-series VMs. The Offer does not apply to any other size VM.
- The Offer applies to usage for the subscription on which you redeemed the Offer.
- All other standard pricing and terms associated with VMs will continue to apply.
- The Offer is nontransferable and may not be sold, assigned, or otherwise transferred.
- If you violate any of these Terms, the Offer will be invalid.
- These Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by local law. If a court or arbitrator holds that Microsoft cannot enforce a part of these Terms as written, those parts shall be deemed replaced with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the relevant law (or where a local court or arbitrator will not amend these Terms, such part will be severed), but the rest of these Terms will remain in effect.
- If you do not accept these Terms, you may not redeem the Offer.
- You may cancel at any time by (i) unregistering your VMs, in which case standard rates will continue to apply for your VMs, or (ii) deleting or deallocating your VMs, in which case you will not incur any additional charges for your VMs; however, you will still be obligated to pay Microsoft for any outstanding fees incurred prior to such time that you delete or deallocate your VMs.
- Partners redeeming this on behalf of customers will pass along these terms and conditions to the customers for whom they redeem this offer.