Announcing incremental release for Azure Stack Technical Preview 1
1 min read
Today, we’re releasing an update to Azure Stack Technical Preview 1. You can go here to download the bits.
Below are some of the improvements included in this release:
- Faster VM deployment times
- Better performance in VM-related actions such as stop, start, delete
- Incremental stability and reliability improvements to the portal experience
- Updated extensions for Desired State Configuration and Docker (for purposes of Azure alignment)
Please note that there is no in-place upgrade from the Technical Preview 1 bits. You will have to re-deploy the environment to take advantage of these improvements.
As always, check out our technical documentation to guide your deployment efforts.
Visit the Azure Stack forum for help or if you’d like to provide feedback. One specific topic we’d love your feedback on is which Azure services you'd like to see come down to Azure Stack.
– The Microsoft Azure Stack Team