Windows Server 2022 is now available in public preview
Published date: March 02, 2021
Windows Server 2022 introduces advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible application platform. With this new release, you can:
- Apply advanced multi-layer protection against threats enabled easily with secured-core server.
- Secure connectivity to business-critical assets with latest in network security innovation.
- Use improved tools for hybrid server management in Windows Admin Center.
- Easily migrate file servers from on-premises to Azure with new supported scenario in Storage Migration Service.
- Improve container application deployment with smaller image size for faster download and simplified network policy implementation.
- Accelerate modernization of .NET applications with the new containerization tool in Windows Admin Center.