WebHooks available for Logic apps
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
With the latest update for Logic apps, there is native support for triggering via WebHooks, including the ability for you to define a synchronous response to the trigger. This new feature includes:
- Static endpoints, which are maintained across resource moves or subscription moves.
- Full access to all of the headers and body of the trigger's request.
- By having full access to the trigger's request, you can pass binary or XML content into a Logic app.
- SAS style authentication.
- You don't need to use Basic authentication anymore; you can paste the link and it'll automatically work.
- Synchronous responses
- You can define any status code, set of headers, or body (including binary) for all incoming requests.