Azure Site Recovery: Update Rollup 35 (March 2019)
Updated: April 25, 2019
Update Rollup 35 for Azure Site Recovery is now available. It provides new versions of these components:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup/Mobility agent (9.23.5163.1) for Windows/CentOS—used for replication from VMware and physical servers to Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Configuration Server (5.1.4000.0).
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.4000.0)—used for Hyper-V replication to Azure or a secondary site.
- Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent (2.0.9156.0)—used for replication of Hyper-V to Azure.
You can apply the rollup on deployments running:
- Unified Setup version 9.19.xxx.x or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager version 3.4.486 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider 5.1.3600.0 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V 4.6.660 or later.
For more information about the rollup fixes, and for installation instructions, read KB 4494485.