Azure Site Recovery Update Rollup 27
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Update Rollup 27 for Azure Site Recovery is now available. It provides new versions of these components:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup/Mobility agent (9.18.4946.1)—used for replication from VMware to Azure
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.3550.0)—used for Hyper-V replication to Azure/secondary site
- Microsoft Azure Recovery Services agent (2.0.9125.0)—used for replication from Hyper-V to Azure
The rollup can be applied on deployments that are running the following:
- Unified Setup/Mobility agent version 9.14.0000.0 or later.
- Site Recovery Provider (with System Center VMM): version 3.3.x.x or later.
- Site Recovery Provider (for replication without VMM): version 5.1.3100.0 or later.
- Site Recovery Hyper-V Provider: version 4.6.x.x or later.
For more information about fixes in the rollup, and installation instructions, read KB 4055712.