Public preview: Azure Network Watcher
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Azure Network Watcher, now in public preview, simplifies monitoring and diagnosing your Azure virtual network. You can use the diagnostic and visualization tools in Network Watcher to:
- Take remote packet captures on a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into network traffic by using flow logs.
- Diagnose problems with VPN gateways and connections.
- Help you understand if an IP flow is allowed or denied on a virtual machine.
- Find where a packet will be routed from a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into your network topology.
For more information, go to the product page.