Public preview: Illumio for Azure Firewall
Published date: March 14, 2023
Update: As of August 7, 2023, Illumio for Azure Firewall is now generally available.
Microsoft partnered with Illumio, the leader in Zero Trust Segmentation, to build Illumio for Azure Firewall, an integrated solution that brings the benefits of Zero Trust Segmentation to Azure Firewall.
Illumio for Azure Firewall uses the Azure platform to protect your resources across your Azure virtual networks and at your Azure perimeter. It enables organizations to understand application traffic and dependencies and apply consistent protection across your environment - limiting exposure, containing breaches, and improving efficiency. Illumio for Azure Firewall also helps simplify Zero Trust Segmentation by enhancing visibility, streamlining policy management, and providing scalable security.
- Reduce security risks with a single view of your east-west and north-south traffic based on Azure Firewall flow data within your Azure subscriptions.
- Gain a holistic view of your application traffic with real-time visibility of interactions and dependencies across your environment.
- Easily deploy and configure Azure application-based polices within the Illumio platform.
- Deploy Azure Firewall policies confidently with policies that automatically scale along with your applications.
- Avoid application downtime by understanding the impact of Azure Firewall policies before they are enforced.
- Works with all 3 SKUs of Azure Firewall – Basic, Standard, and Premium - to meet the needs of any organization.