Azure Private Link is now generally available in US Government regions
Published date: May 14, 2020
Azure Private Link is now generally available (GA) in Azure Government regions—US Gov Arizona and US Gov Virginia.
Private Link is available for the following services:
- Customer's own Private Link Service
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2
- Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL Data Warehouse)
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure Database for MySQL
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Azure Database for MariaDB
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Event Hub
- Service Bus
- Azure Backup
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Event Grid -> Topics
- Azure Event Grid -> Domains
The service in Azure Government is at feature parity with the Azure commercial cloud.
See complete details on the services available in GA or preview including available locations.
Get started with these tutorials: