New Azure Resource Manager templates capabilities released
Published date: May 19, 2020
New capabilities for Resource Manager templates are now available to help address some key challenges. These new capabilities range from making it easier to author a Resource Manager templated through a new VSCode extension, to performing what-if analysis to understand changes before templates are deployed. They also include deployment scripts, provision management groups, and subscriptions at scale.
Several key Azure Firewall capabilities are now available in general availability (GA) and preview:
- Multiple public IPs will soon be generally available.
- Availability Zones are now generally available.
- SQL FQDN filtering is now in preview.
- Azure HDInsight FQDN tag is now in preview.
- Central management using partner solutions is now available.