Azure Network Watcher is now generally available in four new regions
Published date: February 17, 2020
Azure Network Watcher is now generally available in UAE North, Switzerland North, Norway West, and Germany West Central regions. Visit the Network Watcher availability page to check the status in your region.
Network Watcher is a cloud-based solution for troubleshooting and monitoring networks in Azure. Use it to:
- Troubleshoot and localize connectivity issues.
- Perform packet captures to detect application behavior.
- Check configuration (for example, routing) issues in complex topology environments.
- Audit your networks with network security group flow logs and Traffic Analytics (see available regions).
- Monitor network connectivity within the cloud and across hybrid environments using Azure Connection Monitor and Azure Network Performance Monitor.
Learn more about Network Watcher.
Read the documentation for more information.