Improvements to the Azure portal user experience are now available
Updated: May 13, 2019
We’re constantly working on user experience improvements in the Azure portal. Our goal is to offer you a productive and easy-to-use platform so you can build, manage, and monitor your service from a single pane of glass.
We’d like to share a few of the exciting updates that improve the user experience:
- Improvements to global search, with faster load times and smarter results.
- Faster, more intuitive resource browsing with a variety of display and filtering enhancements.
- Powerful querying capabilities across your resources via Azure Research Graph.
- Sign in to the Azure portal using your GitHub account.
- An enhanced customer experience with improvements to Azure Quickstart Center.
- Streamlined service creation and more consistent user experiences.
- Full-screen creation within Azure Application Gateway.
- Detailed change tracking via Activity Log.
For more details, please visit this blog.