General availability: Azure WAF policy and DDoS management in Azure Firewall Manager
Published date: June 15, 2022
Azure Firewall Manager now supports managing DDoS Protection Plans for virtual networks and Azure Web Application Firewall (Azure WAF) policies for application delivery platforms: Azure Front Door and Azure Application Gateway.
Central deployment and configuration
- Deploy and configure multiple WAF policies and DDoS plans
- Secure Azure Front Door Application Gateway with WAF policies at scale
- Protect Virtual Networks with DDoS plans and Azure Firewall simultaneously
- Upgrade from legacy WAF configuration to WAF policies on Application Gateway
View all application delivery platforms and virtual networks in a single place
- Gain visibility of all deployments across regions and subscriptions
Manage overall network security posture
- Adopt Zero-Trust principles by managing WAF, DDoS, and Azure Firewalls all in a central platform
- Monitor network security coverage in dashboard, across subscriptions
There are no additional charges for using WAF policy and DDoS management in Azure Firewall Manager.
Learn more about pricing.