Filter by target branch in pull requests
Published date: May 23, 2019
In the Sprint 152 Update of Azure DevOps, we added the option to filter pull requests by target branch, several new command line commands and an extensibility point to allow extensions to add syntax highlighting and autocomplete to the file explorer and pull request views.
Check out the features list below for more.
- Manage extensions from the command line
- Invoke REST APIs from the command line
- Manage users from the command line
- Updates to hosted pipelines images
- Create and manage pipelines from a command line
- Manage build tags from a command line
- Share test run results via URL
- Filter by target branch in pull requests (PRs)
- Allow extensions to add syntax highlighting and autocomplete
- Manage git references from the command line
- Update repository name and default branch from the command line