FastTrack for Azure is now generally available in MEA
Published date: March 18, 2020
FastTrack for Azure is a customer success program that helps with rapid and effective design and deployment of cloud solutions. It includes tailored guidance from Azure engineers that uses proven practices and architectural guides. As of March 16, 2020, FastTrack for Azure is now generally available in Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Botswana, Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Authority, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Local language coverage is dependent on resource availability.
Program benefits include:
- Direct assistance from Azure Engineers and PMs.
- Learning how to develop successful Azure deployments.
- Accelerating the deployment of Azure solutions.
Engagements generally include:
- Discovery—Help with defining your business vision and goals while assessing your architectural needs.
- SolutionEnablement—Proven practices, design principles, and tools for your business applications.
- Deployment—Collaboration with your in-house resources and partners to successfully deploy your Azure solutions to production.
For more information, read about FastTrack for Azure, or contact your Microsoft partner or account executive.