FastTrack for Azure expanding to Central and Eastern Europe
Published date: April 01, 2020
As of March 31, 2020, FastTrack for Azure is available in all Azure commercially supported regions with these exceptions:
- Not available in mainland China.
- Available in Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, and India by exception and in English only.
- Engagements in local language are dependent on resource availability.
FastTrack for Azure is a customer success program that helps with rapid and effective design and deployment of cloud solutions. It provides tailored guidance from Azure engineers that uses proven practices and architectural guides.
Program benefits include:
- Direct assistance from Azure Engineers and PMs.
- Learn how to develop successful Azure deployments.
- Accelerate the deployment of Azure solutions.
Engagements generally include:
- Discovery—Get help defining your business vision and goals while assessing your architectural needs.
- Solutionenablement—Access proven practices, design principles, and tools for your business applications.
- Deployment—Take advantage of collaboration with your in-house resources and partners to successfully deploy your Azure solutions to production.
Learn more about the program by visiting the web site, or contact your partner or account executive.