Azure DevOps—Create a dashboard without a team
Published date: December 19, 2019
With this latest update sprint to Azure DevOps, it’s now possible to create a dashboard without associating it to a team. The dashboard will be visible to everyone in the project and you decide who can edit or manage it. In addition, a sprint burndown thumbnail has been added. Configure it to burndown based on stories, story points, or by count of tasks.
Check out the latest features and updates.
- Updated multi-stage pipelines UI
- VSTest TestResultsDirectory option is available in the task UI
- Use extends keyword in pipelines
- Markdown support in automated test error messages
- Collect automatic and user-specified metadata from pipeline
- Updates to service connections UI
- VM deployments with environments
- Skipping stages in a YAML pipeline