Azure Stream Analytics tools for Visual Studio April 2019 Update
Posted on Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Here is the list of April updates to the Stream Analytics tools for Visual Studio.
Local testing: Support for running highlighted steps locally.
Support Stream Analytics new features
- Blob output partitioning by custom datetime
- High throughput output to SQL
- Compatibility level 1.2
- Fully partitioned queries
- Geospatial for Edge jobs
Add intellisense support for
- Anomaly detection functions.
- User defined custom re-partition count.
- New SQL functions.