Azure Site Recovery: Update Rollup 33 (February 2019)
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2019
Update Rollup 32 for Azure Site Recovery is now available. It provides new versions of these components:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup/Mobility agent (9.22.5091.1)—used for replication from VMware and physical servers to Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.3900.0)—used for Hyper-V replication to Azure or a secondary site.
- Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent (2.0.9155.0)—used for replication of Hyper-V to Azure.
You can apply the rollup on deployments running:
- Unified Setup version 9.17.4860.1 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager version 3.3.x.x.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider 5.1.3500.0 or later.
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V 4.6.xx.
For more information about the rollup fixes, and for installation instructions, read KB 4489582.