Azure Service Fabric 7.0 third refresh release
Published date: February 07, 2020
UPDATE: In this release, we resolved the issue with the 7.0 second refresh release published on January 29. The roll-out has started and will complete in 7 to 10 days in all regions.
The Azure Service Fabric 7.0 third refresh release, which includes bug fixes and performance enhancements, has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK, and Service Fabric Runtime will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages, and Maven repositories in 7 to 10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package—7.0.466.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK—4.0.466
- Microsoft Service Fabric—7.0.466
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors—4.0.466
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration—4.0.466
- Java SDK—1.0.5
- Cluster upgrade—We found regression issues in the 7.0 release, so we recommend you upgrade to this latest version of the 7.0 release for clusters on version 6.5 and above.
- Preview feature—Avoid connection drops during planned downtime of stateless services.
For more details, please read the release notes.