Azure Service Fabric 7.0 Second Refresh Release
Published date: February 03, 2020
The Azure Service Fabric 7.0 Second refresh release, which includes bug fixes, preview features, and performance enhancements, has started rolling out to various Azure regions. Updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK, and Service Fabric Runtime are available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages, and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- We found regression issues in the first 7.0 release. Upgrade to the latest version of the 7.0 release for clusters on version 6.5 and above.
- To avoid connection drops during stateless service planned downtime, configure the RequestDrain feature (in preview) by adding a replica instance close delay duration in the service configuration.
Packages and versions included in this release:
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.0.464.9590
- Ubuntu - 7.0.464.1
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.0.464.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.0.464
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.0.464
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.0.464
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.0.464
- Java SDK – 1.0.5
For more details, read the release notes.