Azure Logic Apps updates for November and December 2019
Published date: January 23, 2020
These are the new features, fixes, and connectors for Azure Logic Apps that were released in November and December of 2019.
New features and fixes
- Support has been added for parameter tokens/authoring in the Logic Apps designer.
- Multi-auth support has been added for the API Connection extension.
- SQL connector now supports multi-auth/OAuth.
- The custom connector portal extension is now available in Azure Government region.
- An issue where Logic Apps didn’t show run details for actions with an “until” loop nested inside a “foreach” loop has been fixed.
- The SFTP-SSH connector now provides an option to create a connection to subfolders in the root folder.
New GA connectors
- SQL with Azure Active Directory support
- Cloudmersive Data Validation
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Partner Center Events
- docQ - Generate Documents
- EXPOCAD EDGE Web API Service
- Telephony Xtended Service Interface
- Cloudmersive Image Processing
- Priority Matrix
- Azure Cognitive Services Content Moderator (Azure Government)
- Azure Cognitive Services Custom Vision (Azure Government)
- Adobe Sign (Azure Government)