Azure Lighthouse updates—April 2020
Published date: June 01, 2020
Several critical updates have been made to Azure Lighthouse:
- An option for MSPs to opt-out of the delegation built-in role.
o Delegation entries are now written to MSP tenant activity logs and MSPs can be notified of customer delegation activity.
- The subscription function now includes managed-by-context, offering enhanced Azure Resource Manager template functions with 'accessing by' vs 'owned by details'.
- Built-in policy definitions are available and recommended for delegated scopes, giving you the ability to say what's managed by each partner.
- Lighthouse is now a FEDRAMP High certified service for Government cloud.
- Azure Sentinel support with Lighthouse.
- Azure Backup reports and Azure Backup explorer allow Lighthouse partners to easily view and report on backups at scale across customers with Workbooks.
- Azure Arc for server support with Lighthouse.
- Managed-service offers can be migrated to the Partner Center.
- Enhanced Help+Support blade experience.