Azure DevOps update to configure deployment strategies from the Azure portal
Published date: May 07, 2020
An update to Azure DevOps enables you to configure deployment strategies from directly within the Azure portal, and includes several improvements to the Azure Pipelines and Azure Repos user experiences.
See details for each service:
- Azure DevOps now allows team admins to subscribe to events from Microsoft Teams and Slack
- Microsoft Teams and Slack notifications for Azure Repos events
- Jobs can access output variables from previous stages
- Limit build service repos scope access
- Getting details at runtime about multiple repositories
- Multistage pipelines user experience is generally available
Learn more about this Azure DevOps update.