Azure customer enablement
Maximize the value you get from Azure with a clear path forward for your cloud journey.
How do we drive successful cloud enablement?
Get the confidence you need to know that you’re using the right cloud strategies and tools to adapt your cloud journey to the pace you need and to get ongoing value from Azure. Get started right and stay on course to meet your objectives with direct help from Azure engineers and partners, as well as actionable, proven guidance, tools, programs, and training resources.
Explore comprehensive resources to successfully:
- Achieve ongoing value from the cloud with Azure.
- Adapt your cloud strategy based on your business, industry, and security needs.
- Define a clear path forward for your cloud journey.
Achieve cloud value with proven cloud tools and guidance
Build your cloud strategy and implementation on the proven foundations of the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure and the Azure Well-Architected Framework to ensure that you're following industry best practices every step of the way.
Explore the cloud journey stages
Confidently plan and implement your cloud journey using the templates, assessments, tools, and proven best practices in the Cloud Adoption Framework. Follow in-depth technical and business guidance to implement a consistent, repeatable approach across all of your people, processes, and technologies.
Define your strategy and successfully build your cloud business case with key financial and technical guidance from Azure.
Create an actionable plan for implementation and organizational readiness using the Strategic Migration Assessment and Readiness Tool.
Prepare your IT environments and construct Azure landing zones. Deploy at enterprise scale or start small and expand.
Migrate on-premises applications to the cloud or modernize your digital estate to drive business and product innovation.
Plan and implement appropriate compliance, governance, and security protocols with recommendations from the governance benchmark tool.
Operate and optimize your environment with a thorough analysis of your workloads using the Azure Well-Architected Review assessment tool.
Build and manage high-performing workloads
Optimize the quality of your cloud workloads using a collection of technical guidance, tools, and resources centered on the five pillars of the Azure Well-Architected Framework:
Assess the quality of your workloads
Receive a thorough analysis of your workloads through the perspective of the five pillars with the Azure Well-Architected Review.
Optimize your Azure resources
Get actionable recommendations to optimize your deployed Azure resources based on cost efficiency, performance, reliability, and security with Azure Advisor.
Deliver reliable software faster
Put your organization on the path to realize optimal cloud value with Microsoft frameworks supported by DevOps solutions that include seamless integrations with GitHub.
Enable continual software delivery and better value by implementing the right combination of end-to-end DevOps technologies, culture, and processes on Azure.
Boost collaboration, automate code-to-cloud workflows, and help secure your code with advanced software development capabilities.
Adapt your journey with help from programs and partners
Achieve success on Azure with direct help from cloud adoption experts including Microsoft engineers, consultants, and verified cloud partners.
Work with expert Azure engineers to plan and move confidently using proven end-to-end methodologies, tools, and resources, while taking advantage of unique offers and incentives to reduce your costs.
Quickly and efficiently develop and deploy successful cloud solutions with cloud best practices and assistance from Azure engineers—even get architectural guidance on qualifying projects.
Choose from a variety of plans, including proactive services from technical experts to help you expand your Azure knowledge and technical capabilities.
Azure partners with verified capabilities
Get help finding the right partner for your cloud planning needs, including specialization in your industry and the right level of technical and business support. Choose from partners with:
Microsoft Consulting Services
Lead your organization to its full potential through digital transformation—including your Azure migration and cloud journey. Work with a dedicated team of experts who will support your goals, help you identify and mitigate risks, and guide you every step of the way.Learn more
Build cloud skills
Help your organization gain the cloud training it needs to use Azure with confidence through a variety of virtual learning options, including self-paced courses, instructor-led training, and role-based certifications.
Learn everything from the fundamentals of using Azure to advanced IT, development, and cloud planning skills for free on Microsoft Learn. Build your cloud skills with:
- Interactive self-paced learning paths for every skill level and role.
- Hands-on experiences through sandbox environments.
- Virtual and on-demand training by Microsoft Certified Trainers—available worldwide.
Lead your organization to success in its digital transformation and cloud training with Microsoft certifications, including:
- Role-based certifications, including Azure Fundamentals, Azure Data Fundamentals, and Azure AI Fundamentals.
- Specialty certifications including Azure IoT and Azure for SAP.
Attend free Azure Virtual Training Days to learn from Microsoft experts in instructor-led, one-day online events featuring presentations, demonstrations, discussions, and hands-on workshops.
Work with Microsoft Learning Partners around the world to get customized cloud training that suits your organization’s needs, including blended learning and instructor-led virtual certification courses.
Keep learning with Microsoft experts. Watch the Azure Enablement Show
Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
Get proven guidance to accelerate your cloud adoption journey. This series includes conversations with experts about creating a cloud adoption plan, preparing your landing zones, and addressing governance and compliance requirements.
Azure Well-Architected Framework
Build, design, and mange high-performing workloads on Azure. This series spans the entire application lifecycle, from concept and design to management and optimization.
Azure learning resources
Build your expertise in Azure. This series will show you how to utilize Microsoft learning resources to become, and stay, an Azure expert.
Discover cost savings to maximize value
Take advantage of IT cost savings, improved productivity, and optimized performance when you use Azure customer enablement resources. Read The Business Value of Microsoft Azure Customer Enablement Tools, Resources, and Programs white paper and business value snapshot (view the snapshot in full screen) by IDC to learn how customers have successfully maximized the value of Azure.
Which customer enablement resources should I use to:
- Build your business case using key guidelines for common technical and financial considerations from Azure.
- Find guidance and resources for each stage of your journey in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Take the Cloud Journey Tracker assessment for recommendations on which Cloud Adoption Framework content will meet your cloud journey needs.
- If you're new to the Cloud Adoption Framework, read this one-page infographic for a quick overview.
- Get personalized recommendations that align with best practices based on your Azure workloads' telemetry and configurations with Azure Advisor.
- Identify opportunities for workload cost-optimization, operational excellence, performance efficiency, reliability, and security with the Azure Well-Architected Review assessment.
There are several ways:
- Browse verified Azure partners to find one who specializes in your industry.
- Work with a partner who has expertise in the Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Join the Azure Migration Program to get free assistance from Azure, including getting matched with a partner who meets your specific needs.
- Work with a dedicated team of experts through Microsoft Consulting Services who will guide you every step of the way.
Use the Azure Cost Management + Billing tool to visualize and monitor your cloud spending and organizational accountability.
Choose from a variety of learning resources based on job role, level of expertise, and learning style:
Microsoft Learn resources
- Getting started with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Address risks with the Govern methodology of the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Choose the best Azure landing zone to support your cloud operations requirements
- Create an enterprise-scale architecture in Azure
- Build great solutions with the Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework
Find role-based and specialty certification programs for everyone in your organization.
Azure Enablement Show
Watch video conversations featuring experts on common cloud adoption challenges.
Take advantage of thousands of live and on-demand skill building events on many topics.
Microsoft Learning Partners
Work with Microsoft Learning Partners around the world to get customized training.