Azure customer enablement
Maximize the value you get from Azure with a clear path forward for your cloud journey—even if you keep some of your resources in your own datacenter.
"Am I doing this right?"
Get the confidence you need to know that you’re using the right cloud strategies and tools to adapt your cloud journey to the pace you need and to get ongoing value from Azure. Get started right and stay on course to meet your objectives with direct help from Azure engineers and partners, as well as actionable, proven guidance, tools, planning, and training resources.
Explore comprehensive resources to successfully:
Define a clear path forward for your cloud journey.
Achieve short and long-term value in the cloud with Azure.
Adapt your existing cloud strategy based on your business, industry, and security needs.
Achieve cloud value with proven cloud tools and guidance
Build your cloud strategy on the proven foundations of the Azure cloud adoption and app development frameworks and know that you’re following industry best practices every step of the way. Get cloud planning guidance on everything from getting ready to migrate, moving and optimizing your workloads, managing your costs, and securing your IT estate.
Learn about the cloud journey stages
Confidently plan and implement your cloud journey using the templates, assessments, tools, and proven best practices in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure. Follow in-depth technical and business guidance for each cloud journey stage to implement a consistent, repeatable approach across all of your people, processes, and technologies.
Improve and optimize the quality of your workloads and cloud apps using a collection of technical guidance, tools, resources, offers, and services centered in the five pillars of the Azure Well-Architected Framework:
Assess the quality of your workloads
Receive a thorough analysis of your workloads through the lens of the five pillars with the Azure Well-Architected Framework review.
Optimize your Azure resources
Get personalized guidance on the cost efficiency, performance, reliability, and security of your Azure workloads with Azure Advisor.
Adapt your journey with help from programs and partners
Achieve success on Azure with direct help from cloud adoption experts including Microsoft engineers, consultants, and verified cloud partners.
Work with Azure engineers to plan and implement your migration with confidence using proven methodologies, tools, and resources. You’ll also get guidance on reducing your costs through special offers.
Quickly and efficiently develop and deploy successful cloud solutions with assistance from Azure engineers and cloud best practices—even get architectural guidance on qualifying projects.
Azure partners with verified capabilities
Get help finding the right partner for your cloud planning needs. Choose from cloud partners who specialize in your industry and can provide the appropriate level of technical and business support:
Microsoft Consulting Services
Lead your organization to its full potential through digital transformation—including your Azure migration and cloud journey. Work with a dedicated team of experts who will support your goals, help you identify and mitigate risks, and guide you every step of the way.
Learn how to use Azure
Help your organization gain the cloud skills it needs to use Azure with confidence through a variety of virtual learning options, including self-paced courses, instructor-led training, and role-based certifications.
Learn everything from the fundamentals of using Azure to advanced IT, development, and cloud planning skills for free on Microsoft Learn. Build your skills with:
- Interactive self-paced learning paths for every skill level and role.
- Hands-on experiences through sandbox environments.
- Virtual and on-demand training by Microsoft Certified Trainers—available worldwide.
And, earn industry-recognized endorsements with Microsoft certifications.
Lead your organization to success in its digital transformation and cloud training with Microsoft certifications, including:
- Role-based certifications, including Azure Fundamentals, Azure Data Fundamentals, and Azure AI Fundamentals.
- Specialty certifications including Azure IoT and Azure for SAP.
Attend free Azure Virtual Training Days to learn from Microsoft experts in instructor-led, one-day online events featuring presentations, demonstrations, discussions, and hands-on workshops.
Work with Microsoft Learning Partners around the world to get customized cloud training that suits your organization’s needs, including blended learning and instructor-led virtual certification courses.
Which Azure customer enablement resources should I use to:
- Get an overview, specific guidance, and resources for each stage of your journey in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure. Get a quick, high-level understanding of the Cloud Adoption Framework in this one-page infographic.
- Identify your cloud adoption needs, evaluate your business strategies, and get curated guidance by using Microsoft assessment tools.
- Deploy and optimize your workloads and start building new cloud apps using proven best practices with the Azure Well-Architected Framework.
In addition to the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure, find guidance and tools for migrating your specific workloads in the Azure migration center and with SMART, the Strategic Migration Assessment and Readiness Tool.
- Get personalized recommendations that align with industry best practices based on your Azure workloads’ telemetry and configurations with Azure Advisor.
- Identify opportunities for workload cost-optimization, operational excellence, performance efficiency, reliability, and security with the Azure Well-Architected Framework and the Azure Well-Architected review tool.
There are several ways:
- Browse verified Azure partners to find one who specializes in your industry and can provide the right level of technical and business support for your org.
- Select business and technical offers based on where you are in your cloud journey from partners with expertise in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Join the Azure Migration Program to get free assistance from Azure, including getting matched with partners who meet your specific needs.
- Work with a dedicated team of experts through Microsoft Consulting Services who will guide you every step of the way, support your goals, and help you identify and mitigate risks.
Use the interactive dashboard on Azure Cost Management + Billing to visualize and monitor your cloud spending and organizational accountability.
Choose from a variety of learning resources based on job role, level of expertise, and learning style:
Learn the fundamentals of using Azure including advanced IT, development, and business skills with free, self-paced learning paths for every skill level and role, sandbox environments, and virtual training by Microsoft Certified Trainers. Here are two recommendations for cloud enablement:
- Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure learning module
- Build great solutions with the Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework learning path
Find a wide variety of role-based, Microsoft-specific, and specialty certification programs for everyone in your organization.
Take advantage of thousands of live and on-demand skill building experiences on many topics. Choose from presentations, discussions, and hands-on learning led by top experts.
Microsoft Learning Partners
Work with Microsoft Learning Partners around the world to get customized training that suits your organization’s needs, including virtual and in-person instructor-led certification courses.