2 min read
There’s still time to register for Azure IaaS Day, a free digital event on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 11:00AM Pacific Time. Join us to hear more about IaaS innovations, engage with industry leaders and product experts, and explore cloud infrastructure solutions that will grow your business.
Here are five reasons to attend the Azure IaaS Day digital event:
1. Get access to exclusive deep dive content
Learn about the latest IaaS innovations with specific tracks for compute, storage, and networking services and a rich catalog of on-demand content. Get insights and best practices to build the more agile, resilient infrastructure that your organization needs to quickly take advantage of exciting growth and innovation opportunities. Also, learn how Microsoft and Intel are partnering to deliver scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure to customers.
2. See Azure IaaS solutions in action
Watch demos for IaaS solutions and see how they would work in real-world use cases. Hear from product experts on Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and Azure Networking services.
3. Be among the first to get the latest news about Azure IaaS
Discover the latest IaaS innovations, tools, and trainings for IT infrastructure professionals, including:
- Virtual machines selector: A new tool that helps customers quickly select the right virtual machine and disk storage based on their specific workload and budget.
- Azure Network Engineer Associate certification and AZ-700 exam: New training and certificaiton that will help empower network engineers who tackle complex tasks, from migrating workloads to the cloud and managing hybrid connectivity to supporting remote workers and enabling strategic scenarios for digital transformation.
4. Hear real-world success stories from customers using Azure IaaS solutions
Organizations of all types are using Azure IaaS to accelerate their innovation, increase digital resilience, and capitalize on new opportunities to grow their businesses. Explore the benefits that Azure customers are realizing:
- Procter and Gamble, a global leader in consumer goods, moved mission-critical manufacturing to the cloud with Azure Ultra Disk Storage.
- PUMA, one of the world’s most recognized athletic brands, initiated a business game-changer by improving connectivity between international offices and simplifying management using Azure Virtual WAN.
- Jellyfish Pictures, an Emmy-winning visual effects and animation studio, gained 70 percent more compute capacity with Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets and achieved cost efficiency with Azure Spot Virtual Machines.
5. Get answers to your IaaS questions
Use the event live chat to ask any infrastructure questions from Azure product experts in compute, storage, and networking. You’ll have the opportunity get insights from the experts as well as your peers on your specific scenario.
Register today for Azure IaaS Day
Join us at Azure IaaS Day to hear more about these benefits, connect with Microsoft product experts, and find IaaS solutions for all your workloads. Get an early look at the agenda, and we hope to see you there.
Azure IaaS Day digital event
- Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
- Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time.
- Delivered in partnership with Intel.