Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 and Azure SDK 2.4 for .NET are now available for download with various Azure development tooling features:
Visual Studio Update 3 [download
- Websites: Publish WebJobs from Console or Web projects.
- Mobile Services: Create a Dev/Test environment in the cloud when creating Mobile Services projects. Use the Push Notification Wizard with .NET Mobile Services.
- Notification Hubs: View and manage device registrations.
Azure SDK 2.4 for .NET [VS 2013 download
| VS 2012 download
With the additional installation of the Azure SDK 2.4 for .NET, you can also take advantage of the following features:
- Virtual Machines: Remote debug 32-bit Virtual Machines. Configure Virtual Machines, including installation and configuration of dynamic extensions (for example, anti-malware, Puppet, Chef, and custom script). Create Virtual Machine snapshots of the disk state.
- Storage: View Storage activity logs for diagnostics. Provision Read-Access Geo-redundant Storage from Visual Studio.
- Cloud Services: Emulator Express is the default option for new projects (Full Emulator is deprecated). Configure new networking capabilities in the service model.
Read more about it on the Azure blog