Public preview: Azure Monitor container insights support for Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes extension model
Veröffentlichungsdatum: 06 April, 2021
Container insights on Azure Arc-enabled Kubernetes keeps the same features as Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) monitoring, such as:
- Performance visibility by collecting memory and processor metrics from controllers, nodes, and containers that are available in Kubernetes.
- Visualization through workbooks and in the Azure portal.
- Alerting and querying historical data for troubleshooting issues.
- Capability to scrape Prometheus metrics.
With the new extension model update, you receive these new benefits:
- Easier enablement of container insights through the portal.
- Receive automatic agent updates for the latest version of monitoring.
Please note that if you are currently using the pre-extension public preview of container insights for Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes, you must upgrade to extension model to continue receiving support.
Support for Fairfax will go live on April 9th.