Azure Service Fabric simplifies developing applications that use a microservice architecture, freeing developers to focus on building features that deliver customer value instead of managing infrastructure.
Azure 上的 Service Fabric
Service Fabric is available with any standard size Windows Server or Linux virtual machine. Service Fabric is also available under preview with Ubuntu images running on Azure. You are only charged for the compute instances you choose and the storage and networking resources to create a Service Fabric cluster. There is no charge for the Service Fabric service itself. For details on the price of the required resources please visit the following pages:
- Virtual Machines pricing
- Storage pricing
- IP Addresses pricing (if your Service Fabric cluster requires additional load balancers)
To better estimate the cost of creating the Service Fabric clusters you need, use the Azure pricing calculator.
適用於 Windows Server 的 Service Fabric您也可以免費下載適用於 Windows Server 的 Service Fabric，讓您能在內部部署或其他雲端中建立 Service Fabric 叢集。深入了解。
- Free billing and subscription management support
- Flexible support plans starting at $29/month. Find a plan
- Service Fabric is a free service; therefore, it does not have a financially backed SLA itself. The availability of your Service Fabric cluster is based on the SLA of the underlying virtual machines and storage resources used. Please see the Virtual Machines SLA and Storage SLA for more details.
- For questions on Service Fabric use our forums.