Infrastructure and app development are becoming more complex as organizations span a combination of on-premises, cloud, and edge environments. Such complexities arise when:
- Organizations want to maximize their existing on-premises investments like traditional apps and datacenters.
- Workloads can’t be moved to public clouds due to regulatory or data sovereignty requirements.
- Low latency is required, especially for edge workloads.
- Organizations need innovative ways to transform their data insights into new products and services.
Operating across disparate environments presents management and security complexities. But comprehensive hybrid solutions can not only address these complexities but also offer new opportunities for innovation. For example, organizations can innovate anywhere across hybrid, multicloud, and edge environments by bringing Azure security and cloud-native services to those environments with a solution like Azure Arc.
That’s why we’re excited to present Azure Hybrid, Multicloud, and Edge Day—your chance to see how to innovate anywhere with Azure Arc. Join us at this free digital event on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, from 9:00 AM‒10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Here are five reasons to attend Azure Hybrid, Multicloud, and Edge Day:
- Hear real-world success stories, tips, and best practices from customers using Azure Arc. IT leaders from current customers will share how they use Azure Arc to enable IT, database, and developer teams to deliver value to their users faster, quickly mine business data for deeper insights, modernize existing on-premises apps, and easily keep environments and systems up to date.
- Be among the first to hear Microsoft product experts present innovations, news, and announcements for Azure Arc. Get the latest updates on the most comprehensive portfolio of hybrid solutions available.
- See hybrid solutions in action. Watch demos and technical deep dives—led by Microsoft engineers—on hybrid and multicloud solutions, including Azure Arc and Azure Stack HCI. You’ll also hear product leaders present demos on Azure Arc–enabled SQL Managed Instance, Business Critical—a service tier that just recently became generally available. Business Critical is built for mission-critical workloads that require the most demanding performance, high availability, and security.
- Get answers to your questions. Use the live Q&A chat to ask your questions and get insights on your specific scenario from Microsoft product experts and engineers.
- Discover new skill-building opportunities. Learn how you can expand your hybrid and multicloud skillset with the latest trainings and certifications from Microsoft, including the Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification.
And here’s a first look at one of the Azure customers sharing their perspective at this digital event: Greggs
A United Kingdom favorite for breakfast, lunch, and coffee on the go, Greggs has been modernizing their 80-year-old business through digital transformation. When they needed to consolidate their sprawl between their on-premises server estate and their virtual machines, their IT team turned to Azure Arc.
“One of the advantages of Arc was that we could use one strategy across both on-premises and off-premises architecture,” says Scott Clennell, Head of Infrastructure and Networks at Greggs. “We deployed Azure Arc on our on-premises architecture, then throughout the rest of the infrastructure very rapidly—a matter of a couple of weeks.”
Not only has Azure Arc helped the IT team manage their digital estate better—it’s transformed their team culture. By uniting their entire IT team around Azure Arc, they can work better with their developers using common systems and collaboration tools.
Hear from Greggs and more featured customers at Azure Hybrid, Multicloud, and Edge Day. We hope you can attend!
Azure Hybrid, Multicloud, and Edge Day
June 15, 2022
9:00 AM‒10:30 AM Pacific Time
Delivered in partnership with Intel.