Azure Managed Applications
Azure Managed Applications enable managed service providers (MSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and enterprise IT teams to deliver turnkey solutions through the Azure Marketplace or service catalog.
- Offer solutions through the Marketplace or service catalog
- Build and manage complete solutions in Azure
- Attach services and support to your solutions in Azure
- Develop solutions for the Azure service catalog that comply with organizational standards
- Create stronger customer relationships through turnkey solutions
Managed applications in the Azure Marketplace
As an MSP or ISV, use Azure Managed Applications to easily build and deliver fully managed, turnkey applications to your customers. Make them available in the Azure Marketplace to realize these benefits:
- New revenue opportunities by creating new business models and driving incremental revenue through your solutions.
- Enhanced control of your apps—your customers have visibility but limited administrative access.
- Stronger customer relationships when you provide turnkey simplicity and engage in support and product feedback.
Service catalog for managed applications
Build and deliver turnkey applications to your enterprise IT customers. The service catalog, which allows organizations to create a catalog of approved solutions for Azure, makes acquiring new solutions easy for them—and enables you to provide a better overall experience. Offering Azure Managed Applications through the service catalog, enables you to:
- Provide a turnkey solution so your customers won’t need to spend time learning about cloud infrastructure to take advantage of your applications.
- Ensure your customers use applications and solutions that comply with organizational standards.
- Help your customers spend more time focusing on their business instead of worrying about managing complex solutions—the application lifecycle is managed by IT.
Customers using Azure Managed Applications
What customers are saying
"Azure Managed Applications enables OpsLogix customers to easily deploy and use our solutions without having to undertake on-going maintenance and servicing complexities."Vincent de Vries, CEO, OpsLogix
"We're delighted to be bringing the power and simplicity of Cisco Meraki cloud networking to customers using Microsoft Azure. Our two companies both share a passion for better IT, and by leveraging our powerful Auto VPN and SD-WAN features we can seamlessly connect users to the resources they depend on every day."Raviv Levi, Senior Product Line Manager, Cisco Meraki
"Azure Managed Applications allows Xcalar Data Platform to provide a higher quality of service and help forge stronger partnerships with our customers. Enterprise applications, Azure cloud infrastructure, and production operations can now be packaged into a single solution."Vikram Joshi Co-founder and CEO, Xcalar
Why trust Azure Managed Applications?
Microsoft invests more than USD 1 billion annually on cybersecurity research and development.
We employ more than 3,500 security experts completely dedicated to your data security and privacy.
Azure has more compliance certifications than any other cloud provider. View the comprehensive list.
Azure Managed Applications pricing
- No upfront cost
- No termination fees
- Pay only for what you use
Everything you need to get started
Documentation and resources
Related products and services
Azure Resource Manager
Simplify how you manage your app resources
Full observability into your applications, infrastructure, and network
Azure Cost Management and Billing
Manage your cloud spending with confidence