Get started with Azure Sphere
Azure Sphere development kits provide everything you need to start prototyping and developing Azure Sphere applications. Order yours today and start taking advantage of the rich development experience in Visual Studio.
- An Azure Sphere development kit
- A PC running Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later
- Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise, Professional, or Community, version 15.7 or later
Once you have a dev kit
Make the most of this opportunity
Connect with our team of Microsoft partner technical consultants to help your business develop key capabilities. Azure Sphere manufacturing tooling and documentation are available for OEMs to incorporate Azure Sphere into your product.
Comprehensive support options are available to meet your needs, whether you're getting started or are already deploying Azure Sphere.
- Start here to set up your device: Azure Sphere documentation.
- Community support: Engage with Microsoft engineers and Azure Sphere community experts.
- Feedback: Submit product feedback or new feature requests.
- Azure Sphere assisted support: One-on-one technical support for Azure Sphere is available for customers who have an Azure subscription associated with an Azure support plan.
- Service notifications: Operational notifications and updates from the Azure Sphere Engineering team. View notifications.
Third party disclosures
Included here are the notices and source code for third party components shipped with Azure Sphere, in accordance with the corresponding licenses that contain disclosure obligations.
Third Party Notices for TP4.2.1 release