Automation & Control
Enable continuous services and compliance with automation and configuration management
- Manage all automation and configuration assets from a centralized repository with granular access control
- Retain control of when and how to patch without unplanned downtime, and with an application owner’s approval
- Resolve alerts and orchestrate backup and disaster recovery with automated remediation scripts and recovery plans
- Apply and monitor configurations using a highly-available pull service, and fix configuration drift without manual intervention
- Run automated processes from Azure or locally from an on-premises datacenter with hybrid runbook workers
Establish responsive IT operations
Trigger processes on-demand or automatically. Improve your response time by taking immediate action on operational issues.
Sustain consistent configuration
Avoid configuration drift by applying, monitoring, and automatically updating the desired state of your applications and infrastructure resources using a highly-available pull service from Azure.
Maintain compliant IT resources
Combine change tracking with configuration management to identify and apply configurations and enable compliance. Deliver orchestrated update management for Windows Server and Linux from the cloud.
Create automated delivery of services
Integrate process automation and configuration management for end-to-end automated delivery of services across your IT environment.
Use across on-premises and the cloud
Use familiar PowerShell skills to automate complex and repetitive tasks. Extend cloud automation capabilities to your on-premises datacenter without human intervention.
Related products and services