Many people working with data have developed one or two of these skills, but proper data science calls for all three. This comprehensive e-book from Packt, Principles of Data Science, helps fill in the gaps.
Improve business performance, drive innovation, and create new revenue streams by building data products—it all starts here.
This guide is for you if:
- You’re looking to understand and apply the basic practices of data science for any domain.
- You’re acquainted with basic mathematics (algebra, and perhaps probability).
- You feel comfortable reading snippets of code and pseudo-code.
Download Principles of Data Science today and learn:
- Data-science terminology and types of data.
- The five steps of data science.
- The basics of statistical data analysis and machine learning.
- What’s possible beyond the essentials.
* According to LinkedIn's 2017 US Emerging Jobs Report