Easily integrate real-time speech translation to your app
Enable multilingual communication
Translate audio from more than 30 languages and customize your translations for your organization’s specific terms—all in your preferred programming language.
Benefit from fast, reliable speech translation powered by neural machine translation technology.
Tailor models to recognize domain-specific terminology and unique speaking styles.
Deliver readable translations with an engine trained to normalize speech output.
Your data stays yours—your speech input is not logged during processing.
Your speech data will not be stored
Add high-quality translations to your apps
Generate speech-to-speech and speech-to-text translations with a single API call. Speech Translation captures the context of full sentences to provide accurate, fluent translations and improve communication between speakers of different languages.
Tailor translations to reflect domain-specific terminology
Customize speech recognition and translation for terminology specific to your business or industry. Train and deploy a custom translation system—without requiring machine learning expertise.
Normalize text for better translations
Speech Translation can remove verbal fillers ("um," "uh," and coughs) and repeated words, add proper punctuation and capitalization, and exclude profanities for more readable translations.
Comprehensive privacy and security
- The Speech service, part of Azure Cognitive Services, is certified by SOC, FedRamp, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, and ISO.
- You control your data. Your audio input and translation data are not logged during audio processing.
- View or delete any of your custom translator data and models at any time. Your data is encrypted while it’s in storage.
- Backed by Azure infrastructure, the Speech service offers enterprise-grade security, availability, compliance, and manageability.
Flexible pricing gives you the power and control you need
- Pay only for what you use, with no upfront costs.
- With Speech Translation, you pay as you go, based on hours of audio translated.
Built with Speech Translation
Cheetah Mobile’s global app connects users
Leading mobile internet company, Cheetah Mobile, uses Speech Translation to bring their mobile app to international markets with high quality, low-latency translations.
Qatar research institute uses AI for global impact
The Qatar Computing Research Institute uses Speech Translation for video captioning across multiple languages, providing decision-makers with actionable data for disaster management while saving time and costs.
Zencity improves quality of life with AI solutions
Data and analytics startup Zencity uses Speech Translation to analyze data from a variety of sources—social media, customer conversations, and more—to help governments make data-driven decisions to provide better services for their residents.