1. Set up a Backup Vault on AzureThis video will help you set up a Backup Vault on Azure Management Portal. A Backup Vault is a virtual container for storing your backups in Azure. The video will also demonstrate downloading requisite files from Azure.
2. Prepare your production serverThe second video will help you prepare your production server. This involves installing the Azure Backup Agent on your server and registering your server with Azure.
3. Backup and restore files from your production serverThe third video will demonstrate how simple it is to backup data from your production server to Microsoft Azure and to restore it back.
Additional ResourcesNow that you’ve learned how incredibly easy it is to back up your data to the cloud, try out the Azure Backup service!
- Need a Microsoft Account? Sign up for a Microsoft Account.
- Don’t have an Azure Subscription? Make use of the Free Trial.
- Need the Agent binary? Download the Azure Backup agent.
- Have feedback for us on how we can improve? Tell us at Azure Backup User Forums.
- Need help with troubleshooting? Ask us at Azure Backup Support Forums.
1: G00261961 – How to Determine If Cloud Backup Is Right for Your Servers, Published: 13 February 2014